Ready to Gain Confidence + Clarity
in Your Homeschooling?
Are you feeling overwhelmed by all of the moving pieces and parts involved in Waldorf homeschooling?
Do you wish you had someone to answer your questions and help you create a plan for what to do next?
I can help!
I've been homeschooling for over 20 years. And believe me, I've been in that stuck and overwhelmed place myself.
With a one-on-one mentor session, I will guide you to just the right resources for your family and a daily rhythm that works.
I can help you make challenging decisions, based on my extensive knowledge of the Waldorf approach plus my years of homeschooling experience.
So that you can move forward.
You can relax.
Because together, we will make a plan for you to weave the lively arts into your homeschool in a doable and sustainable way.
I offer sessions over the phone, via web meeting, or email. Your choice.
Our time together begins with a questionnaire so that I can really understand you and your particular family dynamic. And then we can tailor a plan just for you.
To get started, simply purchase your session.
After purchase, you will fill out your questionnaire and then schedule your session.
Mentor Session RatesMentor Session Package – $97.00
What is Included?
- Questionnaire review so that I can understand your unique family and your burning questions.
- One-hour session in which you get to prioritize the topics of conversation.
- An email follow-up reviewing our conversation plus specific resource suggestions.
- An invitation to join Jean's private Facebook group, Homeschooling with the Lively Arts.
- Discount of 10% off all future sessions.
What Can I Help You With?
- Organizing and planning your main lesson blocks and choosing resources.
- Understanding the basic principles of the Waldorf approach and how to work with rhythm in your family.
- Working with main lesson blocks for children of multiple ages.
- Understanding the essence of the blocks according to the principles of child development.
- Establishing a solid rhythm for your family's homeschooling days (so it's not almost noon before you ever get started!)
- Crafting a plan for Mama self-care.
- Actually using all those resources and curriculum that you have on your shelves!
How Do Mentor Sessions Work?
One-on-one mentoring begins with a questionnaire that you fill out about your homeschooling and family to help me prepare for our conversations.
Once you purchase your package, you'll find the questionnaire inside the Waldorf-Inspired Learning Studio.
After you submit your questionnaire, you schedule the call or get started with email support.
After the session, I send a follow-up email reviewing the questions and ideas we discussed with a summary of specific suggestions. This is included in the fee (and my clients tell me all the time how much they LOVE these emails).
Please let me know if you have any questions at all!
Interested in Working with Me?
Here's How to Get Started.
- Purchase your mentor session.
- You will be asked to enter an Email and Password for the Waldorf-Inspired Learning Studio. (Be sure to write this down or remember it for Step #3.)
- After you complete payment, you will receive an email confirmation with a link for you to log-in to the Studio where you will find everything you need including links to the questionnaire and scheduling system.
- You simply fill out the questionnaire and schedule your session. It's that simple. Then we meet in our Mentor Session to help you find solutions.
- After the session, I'll send you a summary of our conversation plus concrete action steps for you to take to move forward in your homeschooling.
What Others Are Saying...
"I tried two other consultants, and neither compared to Jean by any stretch. I am so happy I found her. She takes the time to help me develop specific action plans and shares resources and information tailored to my particular needs. I walk away from each call with a plethora of new ideas, confirmations and resources. She is encouraging, very knowledgeable and has an overall positive energy that I can feel through the phone. What a blessing to have found such a great person and resource that I can turn to during this crazy and beautiful journey called homeschooling! "
- Sarah, mother of two
"I found my way to Jean's work at just the right time. I am finally shedding some of my dogmatic thinking around Waldorf and realizing that the gifts I have as a homeschooling mother are really what my family needs and that I can embody the Waldorf ideals without worrying about how they compare to an actual Waldorf classroom. Jean's work is really affirming and freeing!"
- Monica, mother of two
"All of Jean's ideas/resources/general reassurance just made me feel so much better. I came away with both a practical, realistic plan for the rest of the school year, as well as a sense of confidence that I haven't had until now. Jean is really great at what she does, and I'm so thankful she is sharing her knowledge and experience."
- Leah, mother of three
"I found Jean when I was feeling stuck with planning, and losing too much sleep and quality time with my family. Consulting with Jean has been inspiring! She is thoughtfully prepared for each call which leaves me with the tools I need every time. By the end of our calls, I find myself refocused and enthusiastic about moving ahead - and looking forward to a sound night's sleep!"
- Mindy, mother of one
Jean is the mother of three and has been on the Waldorf homeschooling journey for over 20 years. She has a Master of Arts in Teaching and has taught in public and private schools, homeschooled her own children, and led small groups. Jean has studied and practiced Waldorf methods since 1992 by planning and implementing many lessons, and attending numerous local and national conferences and trainings. Jean mentors homeschoolers and writes at Waldorf-Inspired Learning. She lives in northeastern Ohio with her husband, dog and three cats. All three of their children are now off on their own adventures. Jean loves spending time outdoors hiking and gardening. She also finds joy in singing, cooking, reading, and bird watching.
If you have any questions at all, please send an email to: firstname.lastname@example.org